Általános szerződési feltételek
Általános szerződési feltételek
Applicable laws and regulations
- a) Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code of Hungary (hereinafter referred to as: Ptk.),
- b) Act CLXIV of 2005 on trade (hereinafter referred to as: Kertv.),
- c) Act LXXVI of 2009 on the commencement and pursuing of service providing (hereinafter referred to as: Service Providing Act),
- d) Act CLV of 1997 on consumer protection (hereinafter referred to as: Consumer Protection Act),
- e) Act XLVII of 2008 on the prohibition of unfair trade practices against consumers (hereinafter referred to as: Unfair Trade Practice Prohibition Act),
- f) Act CXII of 2011 on information autonomy rights and the freedom of information (hereinafter referred to as: Info Act),
- g) Act C of 1990 on local taxes (hereinafter referred to as: Htv.),
- h) Government Regulation No. 239/2009 (X.20.) on the detailed conditions of providing accommodation services and on the order of issuance of accommodation service provision licences (hereinafter referred to as: Gov. Reg. on Accommodation Services).
- The scope of the GTC
Conclusion of the Service Contract
Content of the Service Contract
- a) the starting and ending time of the Accommodation Service i.e. the date of arrival (hereinafter referred to as: Day of Arrival), and the date of leave (hereinafter referred to as: Day of Leave),
- b) the name of the Guest,
- c) the email or the address of the Guest,
- d) the phone number of the Guest,
- e) the number of Person(s) Accompanying the Guest arriving with the Guest,
- f) the conditions of reservation and cancellation,
- g) the details of the Accommodation Service including the intended type of the Room and services,
- h) the Fees payable and the method of payment intended by the Guest,
- i) indication if the Fees payable are non-refundable,
- j) if the Guest and the Bearer of Costs are not the same person, the (company)name, address and registered seat of the Bearer Of Costs, in case of a company furthermore, the tax registration number of the Bearer of Costs must also be indicated, in which latter case the Service Contract will be concluded between the Service Provider and the Bearer of Costs,
- k) the Additional Services ordered by the Guest.
- a) the Service Provider undertakes to provide for the Guest and for the Person(s) Accompanying the Guest the Accommodation Services and, if such are defined, the Additional Services according to the Service Contract and to this GTC, and
- b) the Guest
- undertakes to use the services together with the Person(s) Accompanying the Guest,
- to take responsibility for the behaviour of the Person(s) Accompanying the Guest,
Termination of the Service Contract
- a) the Service Provider provides the Services to the Guest and the Person(s) Accompanying the Guest in a way which seriously violates the provisions of the Service Contract and the Service Provider fails to provide a service according to the Service Contract after the notice of the Guest,
- b) the Service Provider or a person acting in the interest or for the benefit of the Service Provider, or any other Guests conduct a behaviour against the Guest (and/or the Person(s) Accompanying the Guest) which is apparently contrary to the demand of the Guest to the peaceful staying and resting at the Hostel and/or to the requirements of human cohabitation, or scandalous or otherwise unacceptable, and it is not remedied by the Service Provider upon notice by the Guest,
- c) a person acting in the interests or for the benefit of the Service Provider or any other guests suffers from an infectious disease which jeopardises the health of the Guest or the Person(s) Accompanying the Guest.
- a) the Guest and/or the Person(s) Accompanying the Guest are intending to use the Services for a higher number of Guests than confirmed and the sufficient number of rooms or room types are not available for the number of Guests shown up,
- b) the Guest and/or the Person(s) Accompanying the Guest have expressed a special demand to the Service Provider at the time of arrival or thereafter, which should have been notified in the call for an offer and the fulfilment of which would impose significant costs on the Service Provider or the fulfilment thereof would infringe the relevant legal rules or the General Terms and Conditions, so that the fulfilment of the Service Contract cannot be expected from the Service Provider,
- c) the Guest and/or the Person(s) Accompanying the Guest damages the Hostel including the Room and/or uses it in contrary to its designed purpose and will not stop it after notification,
- d) the Guest and/or the Person(s) Accompanying the Guest does not obey the security regulations of the Service Provider or conducts a behaviour that is inacceptable or harming the employees of the Service Provider, influenced by alcohol or drugs, conducts threatening, harmful or otherwise inacceptable behaviour against other guests of the Hostel or other persons being at the Hostel or otherwise conducts a behaviour that is contrary to peaceful resting or to the requirements of human cohabitation or otherwise scandalous or inacceptable and will not stop it after notification,
- e) the Guest commits a crime,
- f) the Guest and/or the Person(s) Accompanying the Guest bears an infectious disease which threatens the health of the persons defined in point b.
Relationship of the Service Contract and the GTC
Rights and obligations of the Guest
- a) intention to bring pets,
- b) being in the status of bearing a serious infectious disease,
- c) special dietary needs (diabetes, allergy, vegetarian, etc.), etc.
Rights and obligations of the Service Provider
- a) provide or offer the Services agreed upon in the Service Contract for the price confirmed, for the term agreed or until the termination of the hindrance at another accommodation of the same or higher category, any extra costs of which will be borne by the Service Provider, and
- b) provide free transfer for the Guest to the offered substitution accommodation and to moving back to the Hostel, if applicable.
Moving into the Rooms and leaving
Extension of term
Failure to resort to the Services
Illness or death of the Guest
Fees of the Services and the payment thereof
- a) advance payment by bank transfer,
- b) cash payment at the Hostel,
- c) bank card, or
- d) by the combination of the above.
- a) fees of Accommodation Services,
- b) fees of Additional Services,
- c) amount of taxes (VAT and tourist tax).
Handling of complaints
Liability for compensation
Data processing and confidentiality